DELIVERY AND RETURN NOTICE
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Distance Contract Regulation (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
IF THE SERVICE PURCHASED IS NOT PAID FOR:
3. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Service Provider's obligation to perform the service ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
4. If it is determined that the credit card to which the Buyer pays is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold service is not paid to the Service Provider by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Service Provider's obligation to perform the service ends.
5. Situations that are not present or unforeseen at the date of signing the contract, developing beyond the control of the parties, and which make it impossible for one or both of the parties to partially or completely fulfill the obligations and responsibilities they have undertaken under the contract or to fulfill them on time, will be considered as a force majeure (natural disaster, war, terrorism, insurrection, epidemic, etc.) situation. The party in the person of force majeure shall notify the other party immediately and in writing. During the continuation of the force majeure, the parties will not be liable for failure to fulfill their obligations. This force majeure situation does not give the parties the right to demand the termination of the contract and to request a refund to the BUYER. In case of force majeure, one of the parties may request in writing to postpone the service subject to the service contract to a later date following the end of the force majeure.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
6. According to the service provided, there is no right of withdrawal from this sales contract pursuant to Article 15 (g) of the Distance Contracts Regulation, and the sales made are final and non-refundable as a rule.
TEMERRÜT HALİ VE HUKUKİ SONUÇLARI
7.ALICI, ödeme işlemlerini kredi kartı ile yaptığı durumda temerrüde düştüğü takdirde, kart sahibi banka ile arasındaki kredi kartı sözleşmesi çerçevesinde faiz ödeyeceğini ve bankaya karşı sorumlu olacağını kabul, beyan ve taahhüt eder. Bu durumda ilgili banka hukuki yollara başvurabilir; doğacak masrafları ve vekâlet ücretini ALICI’dan talep edebilir ve her koşulda ALICI’nın borcundan dolayı temerrüde düşmesi halinde, ALICI, borcun gecikmeli ifasından dolayı Hizmet Veren’in uğradığı zarar ve ziyanını ödeyeceğini kabul eder.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
25. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.