DELIVERY AND RETURN NOTICE
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Distance Contract Regulation (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
IF THE SERVICE PURCHASED IS NOT PAID FOR:
3. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Service Provider's obligation to perform the service ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
4. If it is determined that the credit card to which the Buyer pays is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold service is not paid to the Service Provider by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Service Provider's obligation to perform the service ends.
5. Situations that are not present or unforeseen at the date of signing the contract, developing beyond the control of the parties, and which make it impossible for one or both of the parties to partially or completely fulfill the obligations and responsibilities they have undertaken under the contract or to fulfill them on time, will be considered as a force majeure (natural disaster, war, terrorism, insurrection, epidemic, etc.) situation. The party in the person of force majeure shall notify the other party immediately and in writing. During the continuation of the force majeure, the parties will not be liable for failure to fulfill their obligations. This force majeure situation does not give the parties the right to demand the termination of the contract and to request a refund to the BUYER. In case of force majeure, one of the parties may request in writing to postpone the service subject to the service contract to a later date following the end of the force majeure.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
6. According to the service provided, there is no right of withdrawal from this sales contract pursuant to Article 15 (g) of the Distance Contracts Regulation, and the sales made are final and non-refundable as a rule.
DEFERRED DEBT AND LEGAL IMPLICATIONS
7. The buyer accepts, declares, and undertakes that in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card, the cardholder will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement with the bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank can take legal action and demand the expenses and the attorney's fee from the buyer, and in any condition, in the event of default of the buyer's debt, the buyer will agree to pay for the service provider's damage and scathe caused by the delay in the payment of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
25. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.